My fiction publications to date:
- My short story “Harpbreak” won second prize in the Writers of the Future contest and hit print in L. Ron Hubbard Presents the Writers of the Future, Volume XI. It garnered me my first Honorable Mention in The Year’s Best Fantasy and Horror.
- My fantasy poem “Heat” was published in Sirens and Other Daemon Lovers, an erotic fantasy anthology edited by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling, and won my second Honorable Mention in The Year’s Best Fantasy and Horror. It’s out in both trade and mass market paperback editions.
- My short story “The Sea Hag” was published in Silver Birch, Blood Moon, an anthology of retold fairy tales also edited by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling.”The Sea Hag” is retelling of “The Little Mermaid” from a different point of view.
- Il Etait Une Fée is a French anthology containing a translation of “The Sea Hag” called “La Sorciére de la Mer,” published by Editions de l’Oxymore.
- My science fiction novelet “A Deeper Rest” was published in the January 2002 issue of Analog.
- My fantasy novelet “The Good Doctor” hit the newsstands in the February 2005 issue of Realms of Fantasy.
- My short story “Far From the Tree” appeared in the Daw anthology Children of Magic. I’m working on a fantasy trilogy set in the same world.
- My short story, “Delilah’s Dames in Nomadsland,” appeared in the anthology Bash Down the Door and Slice Open the Badguy.
- My short story, “Foster,” appeared in the October/November 2006 issue of Asimov’s Science Fiction Magazine.
- My short story, “The Astronaut,” appeared in Spark: A Creative Anthology, Vol. 5.